There will be times when we run out of stock. Because we think readers should be able to get Kindles whether we have stock or not, here are some alternatives. :)
1) The obvious way
- Check back every few days to see if the inventory situation has changed. :) Unfortunately we are now unable to keep a queue of potential buyers as demand is overwhelmingly high.
2) The cheapest way, 14-day turnaround
- Go to this page and follow the steps to buy a Kindle yourself direct from Amazon. The steps are quite straightforward and a Kindle Paperwhite bought this way will cost around S$170 (with ads) to S$200 (without ads), shipping included. Feel free to click the Contact Us tab on the right if you need more help in doing this.
3) The more expensive way, 1-4 days turnaround
- Google 'Singapore kindle paperwhite' to see if other local sellers have stock.