- The DIY way to buy Kindles yourself December 03 2013
There will be times when we run out of stock. Because we think readers should be able to get Kindles whether we have stock or not, here are some alternatives. :)
1) The obvious way
- Check back every few days to see if the inventory situation has changed. :) Unfortunately we are now unable to keep a queue of potential buyers as demand is overwhelmingly high.
2) The cheapest way, 14-day turnaround
- Go to this page and follow the steps to buy a Kindle yourself direct from Amazon. The steps are quite straightforward and a Kindle Paperwhite bought this way will cost around S$170 (with ads) to S$200 (without ads), shipping included. Feel free to click the Contact Us tab on the right if you need more help in doing this.
3) The more expensive way, 1-4 days turnaround
- Google 'Singapore kindle paperwhite' to see if other local sellers have stock.