PLEASE NOTE: All orders will be shipped As Soon As Possible, sometimes even before we receive your payment. So please make an order only if you are actually buying the product.
We accept credit card payments and PayNow/Internet Banking/ATM.
- If you're using PayNow Internet Banking/ATM, you may qualify for discounts. You will make payment separately after the order is completed.
- If you're using PayNow, please use your bank's app and scan the QRCode below.
- If you're using Internet Banking, please deposit payment into and include the order number with your payment (e.g. order #xxxx):
(If needed) Bank Code: 7171, Branch Code: 003 (Shenton Way), Name: Yen Jia Teng Jeffery
- If you're paying by credit card/Paypal, you'll be asked for your credit card details during the purchasing process.
We only ship to addresses in Singapore and all prices include free 2-day shipping. We will ship your orders using Singapore Post's SmartPac service.
If we receive your order on Monday, you'll receive your order latest by Thursday.*
If we receive your order on Tuesday, you'll receive your order latest by Friday.*
If we receive your order on Wednesday, you'll receive your order latest Monday.*
If we receive your order on Thursday, you'll receive your order latest the following Tuesday.*
If we receive your order on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, you'll receive your order latest the following Wednesday.*
- For office addresses, the postman will deliver to the office block's mailbox in the central mail room.
- For landed property, the postman will ring the bell. If there's no one at home, by right a delivery notice will be left in the mailbox. If this is not done by the postman, or if you feel your package is late, please Contact Us on the right.
- For HDB flats, the postman will use the mailbox on the first floor. Make sure the mailbox is empty the previous night!
- For condominiums, the postman usually has the key to open the mailbox. Make sure the mailbox is empty the previous night! If the postman doesn't have the key to the mailbox, and no one is at home, he will be unable to deliver the package. Please Contact Us on the right in this scenario.
Once you've received your order, please check the contents and inform us if anything is amiss/damaged as soon as possible.
We can provide an official receipt if you need to claim your order for LDS, for example.
*While these are estimates from Singpost., it is not unusual for the package to arrive one day earlier than expected.